Friday, May 22, 2009

Well, it has been a while since we updated our blog, mostly because Zack & I find it easier to upload pictures to facebook. Below are some pics from Josh's playdate with Lily up in Framingham, Mass. Ann & Lily will be taking care of Josh while Zack and I are part of Meg's wedding in a couple of weeks. Thanks Ann & Lily!!
Lily can out-eat Josh!! Here, they are trying to see who can eat their cereal the fastest!

Bubbles!
Josh eating his first ice cream cone! (with coconut milk ice cream, of course!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Zack,

It appears you are a fine family man. I am happy I was able to share.


Love ya!
Jan (Carlee's Mom and your OM coach, youth leader and friend)

Welcome!

This blog is for family and friends of our little man, Josh. Many of our family and friends live out of state, so hopefully this will help to keep us all connected! And even for those who live in state... enjoy!

Babies grow up so fast...