Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas came early!

Josh is already enjoying his new train table from Melissa's parents. Zack thought it would take longer to put together, so he got an early start. Josh loves it!! He is still a little bit young for it, as he will occasionally pull up the train tracks and chew on the trains, but it's definitely something he will grow into and use for years to come! The only problem now is where to put it! It takes up the whole living room!
Don't mind the drool running down his shirt!!
We had a ton of snow this weekend! It started on Friday and continued until Sat. afternoon. It then restarted on Sunday and snowed all day! We were snowed in all weekend! We were able to venture outside on Sat. to shovel. Josh doesn't have boots yet, so we only let him catch a few snowflakes on his tongue. I think he likes it!
Look at those feet! Mama's favorite baby feet aren't pudgy and small like they used to be :(

Below is a video of Josh enjoying his new train table!

2 comments:

Mary Bergfeld said...

I wish I could have a copy of this for my blog. Mom

Ann said...

I love the snow pic! It's so classically cute!

Welcome!

This blog is for family and friends of our little man, Josh. Many of our family and friends live out of state, so hopefully this will help to keep us all connected! And even for those who live in state... enjoy!

Babies grow up so fast...