I'm trying to learn how to do a back carry with Josh! He's getting too heavy now for front carries!Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Here's a pic of Josh chillin' on the couch, looking like a big boy!
We went to JC Penny for Josh's first formal portraits. He almost smiled for the camera, but looks more like a sneer!
I'm trying to learn how to do a back carry with Josh! He's getting too heavy now for front carries!
Now here he really looks like a big boy!!
I'm trying to learn how to do a back carry with Josh! He's getting too heavy now for front carries!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome!
This blog is for family and friends of our little man, Josh. Many of our family and friends live out of state, so hopefully this will help to keep us all connected! And even for those who live in state... enjoy!
Babies grow up so fast...
1 comment:
That's Grandma's baby. Melissa, I love his hairdo for the formal portraits. What a cutie pie you've given us. Hugs to all.
Post a Comment