Thursday, August 21, 2008

Some more pics from Oregon: Josh trying to play with the big boys (his 2 cousins), and one pic with his Oma (grandma).



2 comments:

Ellie McFreaken said...

how random...we were just in Oregon two weeks ago on the coast. Love that place!
Let me send you an email for an invite to my blog. Blogging has been a great way to journal the kids and our adventures. Have you heard from Bij recently? It's been a long long time since I've been in touch with her. I would love to know what she is up to.

Ellie McFreaken said...

one more thing...love the link you have to vegan food. I am not a complete vegan but I love the recipes.

Welcome!

This blog is for family and friends of our little man, Josh. Many of our family and friends live out of state, so hopefully this will help to keep us all connected! And even for those who live in state... enjoy!

Babies grow up so fast...