Sunday, July 20, 2008

Cast is off!


Josh got his cast off on Friday - new xrays show that it's all healed and looks great! What a relief to have that off - just in time, too, because we've had near 100 degree weather this weekend! Here's one last picture of him crawling with his cast on, complete with a teething biscuit in his mouth!

1 comment:

Ann said...

Yay for the cast being gone! I love the new header on the page! I'll have to steal that idea if I find a good picture. I wish we lived closer too. I think Lily's losing some of her chubs in her depressed state. She misses Josh.

Welcome!

This blog is for family and friends of our little man, Josh. Many of our family and friends live out of state, so hopefully this will help to keep us all connected! And even for those who live in state... enjoy!

Babies grow up so fast...